Emergency Medication Administration Overview INCLUDING Stock Epinephrine Auto-Injectors - Special Time!
(NEW REGISTRATION. See below.) This 2.5-hour course provides specific instruction on safely administering emergency medication to children in child care programs. "Emergency medication" refers to patient-specific epinephrine auto-injectors, diphenhydramine in combination with the epinephrine auto-injector, asthma inhalers and nebulizers, in accordance with the New York State child day care regulations for each modality of care. This training also includes the administration of non-patient-specific stock epinephrine auto-injectors in accordance with §3000-c of the Public Health Law, and satisfies the New York State Department of Health training requirement for that use. Trainer: Kristin Saunders
1.Create an online account:
2. If you have an account, log in using your username and password.
3. If you do not have an account, create one and then move on to # 4.
4. Once logged in, select, “Apply for Health and Safety or MAT.”
5. To locate the desired training enter Child Care Resources of Rockland in the keyword search.
6. This will bring up all the scheduled Health & Safety classes and MAT classes. Select the class you wish to register.
7. Complete any identifying information and confirm that it is all correct.
8. An email will be sent to the trainer and someone from our Operations Department will contact you for payment arrangements.
9. After payment is settled, you will receive an email confirming your registration.