New Start Time! The entire nine hour course is taught in the classroom and divided into two days: September 18 AND 19. Participants will be tested on the three MAT demonstration competencies: Liquid Measure, Randomized Skills, and the administration of the epinephrine auto-injectors (EpiPen and Auvi-Q). A written test is given the last day of the class.
1. Go to the website: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/index.asp
2. If you have an account, log in using your username and password.
3. If you do not have an account, create one and then move on to # 4.
4. Once logged in, select, “Apply for Health and Safety or MAT.”
5. To locate the desired training enter Child Care Resources of Rockland in the keyword search.
6. This will bring up all the scheduled Health & Safety classes and MAT classes. Select the class you wish to register.
7. Complete any identifying information and confirm that it is all correct.
8. An email will be sent to the trainer and someone from our Operations Department will contact you for payment arrangements.
9. After payment is settled, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
$190 for CCRR Members | $240 for Non-Members