New Start Time! The entire nine hour course is taught in the classroom and divided into two days: June 26 AND 27. Participants will be tested on the three MAT demonstration competencies: Liquid Measure, Randomized Skills, and the administration of the epinephrine auto-injectors (EpiPen and Auvi-Q). A written test is given the last day of the class.
1. Go to the website: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/index.asp
2. If you have an account, log in using your username and password.
3. If you do not have an account, create one and then move on to # 4.
4. Once logged in, select, “Apply for Health and Safety or MAT.”
5. To locate the desired training enter Child Care Resources of Rockland in the keyword search.
6. This will bring up all the scheduled Health & Safety classes and MAT classes. Select the class you wish to register.
7. Complete any identifying information and confirm that it is all correct.
8. An email will be sent to the trainer and someone from our Operations Department will contact you for payment arrangements.
9. After payment is settled, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
$190 for CCRR Members | $240 for Non-Members
Choosing a child care program is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make as a parent and our experienced staff is ready to help!
Child Care Professionals
Those who teach and care for young children are special people and we offer child care professionals the resources they need to be successful and to provide the highest quality care.
Find out more.
We offer a wide range of services addressing the unique needs of parents and caregivers, employers, child care and education professionals. Quality child care is a community effort.