Health & Safety for Center/School Age Staff
Dates: October 9, 11, 16, 18, 30, and November 1 | Cost: $235 + non-refundable $35 registration fee. | See registration procedure below.
Want to get 15 hours of training in a short amount of time? This competency based 15 hour training provides a foundation for practices that promote and protect the health and safety of children in child care and school age programs. This great course enables new staff to meet their initial 15 hour training requirement and other staff the opportunity to gain 15 hours of training quickly!
Trainer: David Del Campo
1. Go to the website: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/findtraining.aspx
2. If you have an account, log in using your username and password.
3. If you do not have an account, create one and then move on to # 4.
4. Once logged in, select, “Apply for Health and Safety or MAT.”
5. To locate the desired training enter Child Care Resources of Rockland in the keyword search.
6. This will bring up all the scheduled Health & Safety classes and MAT classes. Select the class you wish to register.
7. Complete any identifying information and confirm that it is all correct.
8. An email will be sent to the trainer and someone from our Operations Department will contact you for payment arrangements.
9. After payment is settled, you will receive an email confirming your registration.